DOTY calculations do not use the WUDC ESL and EFL speaker lists but resorted to the ranks of Indonesian speakers in main list because some Indonesians fall under different classes. The table also took into account the achievements in the EFL knockouts. Secondary categories in internationals like ESL and EFL in WUDC are seen equal to national tournaments due to their comparable levels. More points will be awarded if teams break into the main knockouts of a major international competition.
Top 10 on DOTY 2013 table for January. Click here for full list.
- Invi Atmanegara (Binus International)
- Jaran Walia (Binus International)
- Amir Abdul Aziz (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Dianty Widyowati (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Andrew Sadeli (Binus International)
- Dennys Kapa (Universitas Indonesia)
- Nur Rizki Oceano (Universitas Brawijaya)
- Alvine Stefan Wijaya (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Zelly Sidi Zamzami (Universitas Brawijaya)
- Romario Tambunan (Universitas Gadjah Mada)